Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nesting

I just got off the phone with my amazing and pregnant sister and was inspired to brainstorm ideas for their baby room. Luckily she has me for her sister {cue wink wink} and I immediately hopped on Pintrest to expand the many ideas I already have for her...

Image - love it here

{I love the neutrals + blue but mostly the chevron print rug}




Image - love it here

{obsessing!! I love this color scheme!}


Image - love it here

{yup. owls might just be the newest cute thing for anything baby} 

Image - love it here

{smart! Easy decals vs. painting designs makes it easy for expecting parents and are instantly cute}

Image - love it here

{I'm pretty sure I love everything about this room, and even want the armoire for any room} 

Image - love it here

{again with the decals...super cute! I love the extra pops of color it adds too}

Image - love it here

{yes I may be obsessed with the poofy pom-poms, but think they are so delicate and adorable in baby rooms}

Image - love it here

{obsessed. I just love this}



No comments:

Post a Comment