Sunday, June 5, 2011

Channeling Martha

Image - love it here

As soon as I saw the kit to make Martha Stewart's pom-poms at Michaels, I was obsessed. Instead of spending the $11+ when I knew I could construct them my{crafty}self, I headed to the dollar store and loaded up on white, yellow and orange tissue paper to get crafting for my graduation party {colors: yellow + orange + grey}

Hello easiest, colorful and mystical project. And I'm sure I will be saving my pom-poms for other summer parties. AND will be making them for my sister's adorable baby room {I'm convinced she's having a girl}

Image - love it here

I also LOVE these ideas for different uses of various sizes and colors of pom-poms.
Image - love it here

Image - love it here

Steps to make pom-pom flowers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment