Friday, April 8, 2011

Dress me up


Image - love it here

Lately I've been {obsessively} hunting for :
a. the perfect white summer dress
b. wedding appropriate dresses

I don't know if I've just gotten picky, cheap, or just won't settle till I find the 'perfect' dresses {likely all of these} but I just can't find what I'm looking for! On the other hand, I have found fun new websites to window shop and lots of pretty dresses I would be happy with for other occasions or for regular day wearing.

Image - love it here
{I absolutely love the color combo and relaxed look to this. For me it would be the perfect wine tasting or shopping dress}

Image - love it here
{super sassy, though a bit dizzying}

Image - love it here
{OH EM GEE this is adorable. When I win the lotto, this will be my party dress}

Image - love it here
{I could seriously see myself living in this dress this summer}

Image - love it here
{another one that would be totally daytime wearable}

Image - love it here
{ooooooo there is something about this I love! Except I really wonder what it looks like on a person}

Image - love it here
{I think there's something about this whimsical fit I'm liking...}

Image - love it here
{I love the simplicity and richness of this color, and the cut seems like it would be fun and flattering}

Stay tuned for more dress hunting...

No comments:

Post a Comment