Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello, sunshine!

The weather this week has been a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I am a summer girl at heart, so for the weather to be heating up and the sun to be out more, I am quite a happy person. I am super stoked for hot weather, and have been waiting for summery things, so here are some of my favorite warm weathered things

I love that more fresh fruits are available with warmer weather, and this summer I have been living on smoothies. And not just my normal ones, but monstrous smoothies because I end up putting so much in them. My mix for the week: strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mango, apple, vanilla yogurt, pineapple OJ, flax seeds.
YUM

Image - love it here
One of my requirements for being poolside or on the boat are colorful towels. Although we have a surplus of towels, I want a hooded towel. SO BAD.

Image - love it here
Along with colorful beach towels are fun and bright bikinis. Apparently I have been cut off from getting any new ones, but secretly may get this one...both cute for sunning and functional for wakeboarding.
Image - love it here
Probably just the first color of the summer...a bit of red, a hint of pink...perfection. Red-y set ex is all over my nails.
Image - love it here
Last year I found a super fun straw fedora with a classy navy and white striped ribbon. However, it didn't properly fit huge-head over here. Luckily, I checked out a favorite store, Sway, and found a new one, yippee! The fit is perfect, but I want to add a ribbon or flower since it's a bit plain for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment