Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 things

After feeling quite a bit under the weather yesterday despite all the sunshine, I'm feeling tons more productive today...

  image - love it here
{clearly the first thing I loved recently was the warm weather this weekend. hellooooo shorts and freckles!}

image - love it here
{yum. finally found lychee in syrup at a local health food store. score!}

image - love it here
 {my best friend found these shirts for $7, and obviously had to get one in the spirit of all things to love}

image - love it here
{one of my favorite things about the Superbowl...commercials and FOOD. these chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels from Trader Joe's are ah-mazing}

 {we have a tree that I just realized is exploding with tons of pink flowers - way pinker than it looks here. I love how they go perfectly in my little clear blue vase from IKEA}

No comments:

Post a Comment