Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser

The weather this weekend was so amazing, it felt like it was Spring turning into Summer already. It felt like we should have been on the boat, and it was so nice to be able to wear shorts and go for a walk in the heat.

I'm trying to be realistic and tell myself to still be prepared for rain and icky weather, especially since we head to Tahoe in a few weeks. Before I start dreaming about sun dresses, these are some Winter/Spring things I'm loving...

image - love it here
{Sometimes I wish I had the cojones to wear these...maybe some day}

image - love it here
{If only I didn't turn into a giant with heels, I would totally need these!}
image - love it here
{I love this beanie more every time I look at it}

 image - love it here
{my Valentine's dress! can't wait for it to arrive today}

image - love it here

image - love it here

{I'm starting to love Rachel Bilson's style more and more...and have loved Nicole Richie's for a while now too}


image - love it here

{if anyone is ever lost about what to get me, I would love love love one of these, especially gardenia. So delightful}

No comments:

Post a Comment