Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rain rain go away

Since it's supposed to rain (and even snow!) for the next too many days, I will be relying on bright and colorful items to trick my mind and veer away from cloudy-moodness.

Image - love it here
{thank goodness for Trader Joe's having a plentiful supply of these smile makers}

Image - love it here
{I think yellow is the best rainy day color}

Image - love it here
{black umbrellas are just too city-like and plain}

Image - love it here
{a hot pink soft shirt is the perfect for coxy lounging days}

Image - love it here
{after seeing it and posting it on a V-day bloggy, an old friend from study abroad sent me the link. yay! it's now the lovely message on my laptop background}

Image - love it here
{adorable. simply adorable}

Image - love it here
{how I would LOVE to have a tangerine wall someday}

No comments:

Post a Comment