Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birds of a feather

A few weeks ago I went to the Artist & Craftsman Supply in Oakland to stock up on some art therapy supplies, and snagged a small packet of feathers that looked very earring-ready. They were bunches of feathers colored dark and light brown, and dark brown with camel colored spots, each banded together at the top with a loop that looked ready to hang on a pair of hooks.

 Image - love it here

On a visit to Urban Outfitters over the week I noticed how many fun pairs of earrings were feather related, and immediately came home to finally make my own. Although I do love many that UO has, I love that I made my own for less than $10. Woohoo! Here are some from the super fun Etsy shop MountainManCreations

{i love how dainty and mystical these look}
{these remind me of a calfskin rug}
{instant lovelovelove!! just ordered these for moi}




No comments:

Post a Comment