Friday, February 4, 2011

Dream Land

I'm slowly collecting more things for the house and feel that rooms are slowly coming together, but I keep bouncing between wanting to buy things and telling myself to wait until the roommates are no more. But in the meantime, I drool over old Domino magazines + Johnathan Adler designs, and tear out pages from Elle Decor to fill my "Dream House" shoebox.

image - love it here
{what girl doesn't dream of having a room-sized closet?} 

image - love it here
{I dig the table and the blue + pink}

 {I have the desk and "For Like Ever"...two of my favorite things}

image - love it here
 {sort of liking the deep eggplant with chartreuse green}

image - love it here
 {I don't think I like so much pink in a room, but I do like the wall art}

image - love it here
{this just has sass written all over it} 

image - love it here
 {dream dog}

 image - love it here
{I love this...I think because I envision a really natural table - think wood slab - with modern chairs in my dining room some day}

image - love it here
 {love. love love love everything}

 image - love it here
 {this is nuts. what a unique + amazing tub! though I expect it may feel like bathing in a canoe}


Have a happy weekend!

1 comment: