Monday, January 10, 2011

5 things

I've noticed my other favorite blogs often do their 5 favorite things on Fridays, but I think I might start doing mine on Mondays (though I often make a list on a sticky note several days a week). I think this will be a good way for me to start the week on a thankful, happy note.

 Image - love it

I'm laughing at myself because as you now know, I am a nail polish addict. I love my Miami Beet but changed it to OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It over the weekend. My guess is I'll have a different color on by Thursday.

 Image - love it

Although I am costantly putting lotion on, I need a little extra thanks to the heater and hotter showers. I'm hooked on Nivea Soft and have a pot of it next to my bed and another in my purse. There is no such thing as using this stuff conservatively.

Image - love it

My usual pilates mat class was changed to a different, less desirable class (in my book) but thankfully I still have my Monday pilates morning at the instructer's home studio. Another thing I can say I've become addicted to that makes me feel stronger and more confident.
The mom in Step Brothers had it right when she said "pilates changed my life!"


Image - love it

I know, super silly to be thankful for fabric softened. But I'm sure even you will admit, there's nothing like having clean, crisply white towels fresh out of the dryer that are super softer and smell SO GOOD. We never used fabric softener growing up, but I remember the smell of an old friend's house whenever they were doing laundry. TG for Costco sized amounts too :)


Image - love it

Although most of their stuff is stubbornly expensive, it's really hard not to love lululemon and want to live in their clothes. Not only do they give you super fun, reusable bags when you get something, their clothes have an amazing quality and feel to them, and their pants make any butt look good. I feel like I hit the jackpot this Christmas, and was given a lululemon Scuba Hoodie (with detachable arms = super cute vest). Given the sub-super cold weather, I've been living in this hoodie. Literally every day, it makes an appearance as it's close to the only thing warm enough to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment