Monday, January 24, 2011

5 things

Getting out of bed in the morning is sometimes my least favorite thing of the day. It's usually the time when I am most cocooned in bed, and I would much prefer to eat breakfast and have coffee in my cozies.
Since I have let stuff pile up on my 'to do' list for the day and I'm feeling a bit exhausted, it's more important for me to recognize things that put a smile on my face.

Image - love it here

A stack of new bangles from Forever21. Cute with another new bracelet, or with just a few by themselves.


I found an art store in Oakland that carries my favorite line of quotable cards, and this one is now on my inspiration board.
Image - love it here

 I am a huge Sharks hockey fan, and my girlfriends got me a teal pair of sweatpants for my birthday a couple years ago (they match this t-shirt). So perfect for nights we watch the game at home, and I love them more because they don't sell them anymore. Score!

Image - love it here

I am one of those people that loves to be organized. Therefore, I absolutely love post-its, especially fun colored ones that are lined. I'm constantly making to-do lists, lists of things I'm doing that day, and of course my 5 things lists.

Image - love it here

 And lastly but most importantly, a call from my best friend. She has an amazing ability to laugh when life puts up a stop sign, and gives some of the best hugs I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment