Monday, January 10, 2011

All you need is love

I rarely dislike movies, and find myself loving yet another one. Country Strong was complex/twisted/dramatic/lovely/endearing/and other misc words. It made me laugh and frown, and of course made my eyes leak a bit.

Image - love it

I loved Gwyneth's character and felt so bad at times that I wish I could have jumped into the scene and punched Tim McGraw's character in the nose. I loved everything she wore...every dress, every flannel shirt and leather pants, and every furry lined coat.

 Image - love it

I think it's safe to say Gwyneth is topping my list of favorite celebs (though this first started when she became Pepper Potts) and I'll be paying more attention to her style, especially on Celeb Style.

OH! And she's InStyle's cover girl in the January 2011 issue - it's actually a great article and I love it more because she was interviewed by Faith Hill. What a cute pair of girlfriends! 

Image - love it

Tim McGraw wasn't such a big role as I expected, and I was surprised how much I ended up liking the other dude - Garrett Hedlund. His facial hair bugs a little (and apparently he's way cuter without any), but his voice - yowza. It's the perfect kind of low with that knee melting twang.  I seriously love every song, especially his duo with Leighton Meester and can't wait to download the rest of the CD.

Image - love it

There were a bunch of great quotes during the movie that I wish I could have remembered better and can't wait for IMDB to come out with more quotes, but here is one I found that I (duh) love...

 " Don't be afraid to fall in love. It's the only thing that matters in life. "

No comments:

Post a Comment