Monday, January 17, 2011

5 things

Yesterday I spent cleaning, rearranging, and reorganizing our guestroom (aka my office :) So today, I'm pretty thankful for having some inspiring, calming, and cozy things to help me when I need to study.


Image - love it

Inspiration board (though mine is under construction - photos soon!)


Image - love it

Restoration Hardware luxury plush throw. oh.my.gosh. SO SOFT. Not only do I curl up in my desk chair and couch with this, but it sleeps with me now every night.



I found these notecards in Boulder and started collecting them because I loved their simple design and witty/loving/inspirational quotes. Imagine how stoked I was when I found the designs on canvas at a local shop.


Image - love it

My desk! I love that it is so simple yet functional for everything I need it for. I traded in my old heavy black desk for this one when I moved, and love that it's brighter and that my bookshelf goes with it now.
(ps the ones from West Elm are beautiful, but Overstock won me over for less $)


As I've said before, I love TJ Maxx. I found these sheets there and instantly became a fan of purple. Seriously, I never really liked the color much, but it must be something about the design or shades of purple, but I loved these sheets as soon as I saw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment