Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eye candy

I got my first issue of Food + Wine Magazine....finally. Hooray!


Image - love it

I flipped through it quickly this morning and it will most likely be the next thing I read at the gym, but so far the pictures are mouth watering. How great to have a magazine with two of my favorite things! My Sunday involves no plans yet, so hopefully I can fit some cooking in for us and friends.


Image - love it

I get really excited to try new recipes and have only totally butchered one. Nope, two. The first was trying homemade butternut squash ravioli....talk about mush. With a little tweaking and using a different approach (and won ton wrappers), I've mastered it - my way - and will share later. The other was the first pasta salad I tried to make. The salt shaker slipped (seriously) and needless to say, it was a tad salty.


Image - love it

I think this year I am going to try and make more breakfasts (especially for dinner) and desserts (especially those with lemons). YUM!


Image - love it


No comments:

Post a Comment