Friday, January 14, 2011

Kiss and makeup

I remember playing dress up with my best friend when I was little, and on our luckiest days her mom let us play with her Clinique makeup.

Now I have my own to play with, and am finding my favorite brands and colors.


A few of my favorites:

1. Bobby Brown Concealer - great for undereye coverage
2. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl - the perfect amount of shimmer
3. Benefit Eyebrow Enhancers - necessary for those of us lacking in the eyebrow area
4. Rimmel Lash Accelerator - a new find and loving it so far. Hoping my lashes do get longer. Fingers crossed
5. Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance - adds the perfect hint of flush
6. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - skin feels softer and makeup goes on smooth
7. Bobby Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - smudges well and seriously lasts all day. Love it with their brush too
8. MAC Bronzer - definitely a necessities
9. Bobby Brown Foundation Stick - perfect for those of us who don't like to feel like we're wearing makeup, and can double as concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment