Saturday, January 29, 2011

feeding the addiction (at least it's not booze)

As you must know by now, I have a little addition called nail polish.

My friend just introduced me to a line called Zoya - a lovely line that is formaldehyde + other toxin free. Whoopie!! She let me borrow one of her colors today when we got manicures, and I loved the glossy look of the polish. I chose her light pinky-nude color (Sari) and I love the lightness of the color.

Image - love it here


And it doesn't make my hands look the paleness they've become.

Image - love it here

Katy did an awesome orchid-like purple (called Audrina) which made us wish it was Spring. Super pretty! They even have matte polish...I can't wait to see how those look.

Image - love it here

On my way home I stopped by Bed, Bath + Beyond since I had to replace my favorite OPI red and I've become a new fan of Essie. I picked a new red, and I'm pretty sure I will never use a different red. Ever again. Cue sigh of happiness :)
Image - love it here

No comments:

Post a Comment