Friday, January 21, 2011

Fountain of Youth

Image - love it

I don't know if it's the weather or heaters, but my skin has been acting like I'm back in high school. I scheduled a mini-facial with a woman in Lafayette I had met a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure I'm hooked for life. She started with a light cleanser, then exfoliated with a pumice scrub, followed that with an enzyme peel, extractions, and finished with a delightful masque that felt so hydrating.

Needless to say, I feel like I'm going into the weekend with more confidence and a bigger smile :)


 Some of the products I stocked up on :


[Let me finish by saying her price for this mini-facial was extremely reasonable, and this is coming from a 'starving student.' Email me if you want her contact information, I'd be happy to share!]

No comments:

Post a Comment